Friday, March 25, 2011

Checking in...

Well, I keep thinking that I am going to get a chance to upload some pictures of the girls, but that has just not happened yet. Oh well, eventually!

We are doing good and the girls are just doing great. Miles is still scooting everywhere and we are counting down until her cast change on April 13th. We'll go to LeBonheur that morning (at 6am) and she will be put to sleep for them to remove her cast, bathe her little body where the cast is & put on a new one for 6 more weeks. This time she says she wants a purple cast, so we'll just have to see if she changes her mind before then. ;)

Madeline is just talking (babbling) all the time and smiling & laughing. Her little smile makes her whole body shake with excitement. It is sooo... cute to watch and we are loving seeing her little personality come out.  I cannot believe that she will be  months old soon. The time is flying by.

Well, Miles is calling, so hopefully next time I will post some new pics of the girls!

No comments: