Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Look at this face...

When Madeline Jane was first born I was sure she was going to look like Frank. Just sure of it, a mother just knows these things, right?! Well, she did...for a minute. The more she grows, the more she looks like her sister. She has the biggest blue eyes, which like Miles, I have NO clue where they came from but I am in love with them. Her hair is the same golden brown and she is going to tan just like Miles (which they get from Frank, cause my freckles just conjoin to give the illusion of a tan). She is also a TALKER like her big sister. I love to talk to her and she will tell you some stories. She especially loves to get going in the middle of church each Sunday. ;) I swear she just knows that it is really time to be quiet and decided that she will have no part of that. Madeline Jane is now 6 months old and weighed 14lb, 12oz and was 25in. long at her checkup! She is loving getting to eat and has decided that sweet potatoes are her favorite food. She detests green peas and every time I cook them for her she gags on each bite until it falls out of her mouth, so I think we will hold off on making those for a while. She is a great baby and is still sleeping pretty well (she gets up about once a night- which is totally do-able) and goes to bed about 7:30 and gets us about 7am. She is army crawling and rolling everywhere! She is my wild child and is busy, busy all the time. She's a cuddler and the sweetest little body to hold and love on.

Below are a few of her 6 month pictures...



No comments: