Friday, May 20, 2011

4 DAYS!!!!!!!

I have completely been slacking when it comes to updating lately...but life has been, well busy! Between taking care of the girls, working part-time, house stuff and just life in general I feel like I run from one thing to the other and am sadly always 5 minutes behind the rest of the world. (for the record, before having kids I was ALWAYS early places...just throwing that out there ;) )

Miles is doing great with her cast and we are into single digits on our countdown!!! She gets it off on TUESDAY and we CANNOT wait. She still says that she wants to come home and take a bubble bath. Bless her little heart, she loves the water and has really missed playing in the tub every night. She says she wants to be able to go to Sunday school, wear leggings, go back to pre-school & RUN! We have been back at Church every Sunday since about 2 weeks after surgery, but have not gone for Sunday school since 2 hours of sitting would be a lot for her right now. Boy has she missed her class and her sweet little friends. She has been walking in her cast and she is actually pretty quick. I will have to try and upload a video of her walking, it's amazing! I don't know how she has done so well with her surgery and these casts, but she has and we know that the Lord has carried her every step of the way.

Madeline Jane is doing great & is really getting the sweetest little personality. She is such a happy, smiley girl and she LOVES to snuggle. She is still sleeping in her crib really well and getting up about once or twice a night. She goes to bed about 7pm and gets up about 7am, so I cannot complain too much about that. She is rolling over all the time now and insists on rolling from her back to her tummy, but then gets mad when she's on her tummy and fusses til she gets back on her back. She wants to sit up all the time and thinks she is a big girl. She weighed 12lb and 10oz at her 4 month check up and was 25 inches long. She started getting rice cereal a few weeks ago and she likes that! I think she is going to be a good little eater like her sister.

Please keep Miles in your prayers Tues. (5/24/11) as she gets her cast off. The Dr has said that it is pretty uncomfortable and she will be majorly stiff and sore coming out of the cast. I can only imagine how much it will have to hurt moving her little legs for the 1st time in 3 months. She's a tough little cookie though & I know she will not let it keep her down for long.

Well, that is all for now! I will leave with some sweet pictures of the girls that I took with my phone, so they are not the greatest, but the subjects are pretty stinkin cute!

sweet girl cheesing!

sleepy baby

No comments: