Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hello world!

Well, it seems these days everyone hs a blog to keep in touch and updated on lives of loved ones and friends that live far away. So, in keeping up with the bloggers we thought... why not try this blogging thing too?

Frank, Miles & I are having a great fall and are anticipating the building of our house to be completed by the end of the month. Although, it was originally supposed to already be completed, so we'll see. Miles is 2 now and is in pre-school at the same school where Frank and I attended. It is such a fun time in our lives seeing her grow and learn where once were. Miles is such a blessing and we are so proud and amazed at her each day.

As we learn how to add pictures and figure things out on here, I'll add some recent pics of the big girl and will try to keep things updated.

Our love to all...

Frank, Anna & Miles

No comments: